For U.S. citizens
- When you arrive at the Transportation Research and Analysis and Computing Center, you must present a photo I.D., such as a driver's license or passport.
For non-U.S. citizens – you MUST fill out the form below.
- Foreign National Access Request (PDF) – this form MUST be filled out by ALL foreign nationals. This form MUST be FAXED to 630-252-5203.
- Please allow several weeks for proccessing as approval can vary according to country of origin.
- Please call the TRACC sevice desk, 630-252-5200, with any questions.
- When you arrive at the Transportation Research and Analysis and Computing Center, you must present your original documents.