- Argonne Newsroom: Argonne scientists design self-assembled "micro-robots"
- Nature Materials: Magnetic manipulation of self-assembled colloidal asters
- Macromolecules: Cover. A polymer brush is depicted with each chain capable of undergoing a helix-coil transition.
- Nature News: Cholesterol moves slowly among cells
- August 4, 2011 -- Speaker: "Spontaneous Ferroelectric Order in a Bent-Core Smectic Liquid Crystals: How Achiral Molecules with a Bent Shape Self-Assemble into Chiral/Achiral Ferroelectric Phases," Chenhui Zhu (MSD), Argonne National Laboratory, 2 pm in Room S-221, Building 223.
- June 21, 2011 -- Speaker: "Imaging Cellular Metals: How X-ray Fluorescence Imaging is Changing a Field," Lydia Finney (XSD,APS/BIO), 2 pm in Room S-105, Building 223, Argonne National Lab.
- April 12, 2011 -- Speaker: "An Introduction to the ANL Molecular Environmental Science Group: Investigations of Mineral-Metal-Microbe Interactions," Dr. Ken Kemner, Argonne National Laboratory. For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- February 4-5, 2011 -- Workshop on Self-Assembled Bio-Inspired Materials for Energy. Read report.